"UC is more than a compilation of all of the various components – it is a way of integrating an appropriate and selective set of the various communication modes together with presence and a unified client interface, in order to optimize business processes, resulting in increased value to the organization in terms of reduced costs, increased revenues, and enhanced customer interactions and relationships." (Blair Pleasant, Commfusion)
We agree. The first step in deploying UC is to understand what you already have, then see what can be added to get you where you want to go. New ways of doing things continue to emerge.
We can help you add Unified Communications and Collaborations capabilities that integrate presence and availability, IM, audio conferencing and web and video collaboration with your existing PBX or Centrex that you use for call control. We also work with Microsoft® Lync.
The goal is to improve productivity and increase efficiency:
- Simple and efficient tools to manage and control personal communications
- Users are reachable and can rapidly respond via real-time communication methods
- Caller ID screen pops can display contact information, while initiating secure chat and web and video collaboration sessions
More Communications Choices:
- Choose the best way to communicate with others
- Enhance user productivity with click-to-call from Internet Explorer®, and Microsoft Office
- Make mobile workers more productive and effective
- Mobile device callers have their call status display as “in a call”
- Mobile calls can be retrieved whether in desk phone mode or soft phone mode
More Integration Options:
- Voice communications, conferencing and collaboration capabilities are all combined to create mission-critical business process systems such as CRM, ERP and service desk applications
- Integrates with CRM like SAP, Salesforce.com or Oracle Siebel where contact information is displayed on the incoming caller-ID